Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
101 - 120 (of 24273) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even this month I "felt" ...
153 answers | 10 comments |
Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility to get pregnant from grinding naked, there was no ejaculation nor penetration , onl...
6 answers | 2 comments |
If someone is ovulating and unexpectedly they get their periods after intercourse(while ovulating) . Are there possibilities of pregnancy...
1 answer |
Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for almost a year. I have a two-year-old already. I've never tracked my periods due to the...
1 answer |
Hello. Ok I took several pregnancy test which came back positive (long story short is I wasn't feeling well and my I said let me take a ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I am 19 and yesterday took a pregnancy test it came back positive but then later on I took another one (different kind) and it came ba...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi I’m new. Ok so I had relations 3xs in 1 night using the withdrawal method. I thought I was in the “safe zone” but when I checked ...
1 answer |
20795582 tn?1509746016
I had started my period September 29th. I had gone camping for a romantic getaway with my fiance and to be honest starting my period upse...
1 answer |
last period was October 14th through the 18th. my next period is supposed to be November 10th or 11th. The morning of Sunday October 29th...
1 answer |
I'm going to start off with the things that I've been feeling and then tell you what I did. I am one week after intercourse and about 4...
1 answer |
My boyfriend touched me around my vagina and fingered me with possibly some precum on his fingers (not too sure if he had much or any) bu...
1 answer |
Hi Im 15, recently I've been experiencing a lot pregnancy symptoms such as: frequently using the restroom, tender breasts, lateness in pe...
1 answer |
’ve never posted on one of these before but hopefully it could be some help!l I am 14/15 days into my cycle and for the past 3 days I h...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi friends ,I am new to this forum. I would to share my health concern. Please let me know your comments if u crossed the same situation....
My period is 5 days late and I had spotting at 5dpo-7dpo but I keep getting negative tests
1 answer |
Haven't had my period in 2 in a half months .. Just a bit of spotting I am sexually active we do use condoms .. I'm 19 and sometimes I ge...
1 answer |
I was on the NuvaRing and it was my first month using it. Did not use a secondary method for the 1st week and also took it out while havi...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. I had unprotected sex on September 30th, while I was on my period. It was a very weird period though because I'd taken a...
1 answer |
I had protected sex a month ago and got my period on time for 5 days (it was pretty heavy so I'm not sure if it was implantation bleeding...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My situation is that i had sex with my boyfriend on 13 and 14 september and he ejaculated inside me 3 times so i was suppose to be on my ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources