Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
121 - 140 (of 24277) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was on the NuvaRing and it was my first month using it. Did not use a secondary method for the 1st week and also took it out while havi...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. I had unprotected sex on September 30th, while I was on my period. It was a very weird period though because I'd taken a...
1 answer |
I had protected sex a month ago and got my period on time for 5 days (it was pretty heavy so I'm not sure if it was implantation bleeding...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My situation is that i had sex with my boyfriend on 13 and 14 september and he ejaculated inside me 3 times so i was suppose to be on my ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. I'm 17 and I had protected sex with my boyfriend around my ovulation, 4 days ago. He didn't come inside. I've been having a watery...
1 answer |
So my girlfriend was giving me a handjob while I was fingering her and she made me finish. I later forgot about it and I "readjusted" and...
2 answers |
20795582 tn?1509746016
I had started my period September 29th. I had gone camping for a romantic getaway with my fiance and to be honest starting my period upse...
|
I’ve been super dizzy and nauseous for a while now, with really bad headaches. It looks like my boobs have grown and the area around my n...
1 answer | 1 comment |
please go through the message and guide us we are terribly stressed we(me and my partner) had moments of love .... but in the heat of...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 5 days late.. Periods are usually ontime within a day or two.. Had unprotected sex with hubby from Sept 12th - 25th and I started my ...
1 answer |
I'm 17 and I had protected sex with my boyfriend around my ovulation, 4 days ago. He didn't come inside. I've been having a watery disch...
1 answer |
Ive been using an app to track my cycle (and my memory of previous ones) and last month was abnormally short and this month it was just s...
1 answer |
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has been through this, or if there's any advice someone can give. I'm currently 67 days late and counti...
I am 15 days late with no pregnancy symptoms. I’ve been pregnant once before and had severe symptoms which was the give away of the pregn...
1 answer |
Okay so I was over a friends house and I lost my virginity to unprotected sex. The boy was not a virgin and we did it about 3 times each ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
i am jerking my boyfriends penis when suddenly he came. we wipe it after he came. and he had some semen on his hands but we immediately w...
1 answer |
My gf and I had protected sex during the SECOND day of her period. I took out the condom and put it in TWICE inside, but I didn't ejacula...
1 answer |
I was hoping to find others in teh same situation as me. We are trying to get pregnanta nd I am now 55 days from my last period. I had ...
438 answers | 2 comments |
Okay so I don’t usually post stuff like this online, but honestly I am so scared and I need some opinions from other people. The other ...
1 answer |
October 6th I had a very strong positive on opk 10 days past ovulation I was feeling a little weird and decided to test again and its its...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources