Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 09.
41 - 60 (of 197) questions
Hi All, I am going to my Dr on Thursday to arrange for a c-section the following week, I will be around 37 weeks 4 days, at the time ...
Lyla Katarine was born on March 7th @ 6:50 am. She weighted 5lbs 2oz and was 18 1/2in. My water broke for no reason at 35 weeks exactly...
I'm getting an amnio done on the 7th of April and if my baby's lungs are good, then they will take her the 8th by c-section. Just wonder...
Last Feb 4. My O.B done a Suction Curittage bec. we found out that I have Molar Pregnancy. She sggest me to have an extract of beta hcg...
hey guys! I have posted my pictures earlier also and most of people said gilr for my gender ultrasound, some said picture is ambiguous. I...
hi.. i have a question for you all even though everyone has told me not to worry.. okay, so basically, i am 32 weeks pregnant come tuesda...
hi everyone im now 37 weeks yeah im soooo happy i cant believe there is only a few weeks left of my pregnancy and then i will be holding...
I'm not due until the end of August. I am thinking of sending DH to the hospital's Daddy Boot Camp program. Has anyone's DH done this...
I went to see my dr/ midwife today and I was told the my little guy is head down and I'm 1cm dilated. I was just wondering how long it w...
i was a couple of weeks late on my period and experienced spotting of blood on tampon for not even a day. Could i be pregnant?
this is my third baby and i have never had a bloody show with my son i was heavy bleeding bu already in labour and with my daughter my wa...
My Dr diagnosed partial placenta previa and a moderate UTI last thursday, she gave me antibiotics, that are finishing their course today...
Hi everyone. I'm not due in April, actually July 5th, but my SIL, my brothers wife, if due April 4th, They are inducing her in a week. He...
okay so this is kind of crazy and i dont know what to do so here it goes. so my current boyfriend went to jail on oct 21 0f 08 and i had ...
not question just on to say 5 weeks left i cant wait im in soo much agony with my pelvic bone i am walking funny at the moment because of...
is anyone else producing colostrum? I've been advised to make sure to squeeze it out and smear it a little all over my nipple area, as th...
just less than 5 weeks to go for me!! I'm still absolutely loving this pregnancy....although it has started getting uncomfortable to slee...
I AM SUPPOSE TO BE 33 WEEKS PREGNANT BUT MY LIL ONES HEAD IS MEASURING 35 WEEKS 1 DAY AND HER STOMACH IS MEASURING 34 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS S...
hi everyone im 8 weeks 4 days pregnant and i dont feel pregnant i have had a little morning sickness and headaches and tender breast but ...
i had to go to labor and delivery the other night to have contractions stopped that was the first time i was checked so far and they tol...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.