Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 09.
hi.. i have a question for you all even though everyone has told me not to worry.. okay, so basically, i am 32 weeks pregnant come tuesda...
I'm not due until the end of August. I am thinking of sending DH to the hospital's Daddy Boot Camp program. Has anyone's DH done this...
I went to see my dr/ midwife today and I was told the my little guy is head down and I'm 1cm dilated. I was just wondering how long it w...
this is my third baby and i have never had a bloody show with my son i was heavy bleeding bu already in labour and with my daughter my wa...
not question just on to say 5 weeks left i cant wait im in soo much agony with my pelvic bone i am walking funny at the moment because of...
is anyone else producing colostrum? I've been advised to make sure to squeeze it out and smear it a little all over my nipple area, as th...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.