Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.
25 - 31 (of 340) questions
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
five weeks pregnat yesterday i did a sonogram and the doctor only can see the sac but no baby. somebody have a answers for this
With the babe in my arms, I type this note with a grin on my face.. He's here! Born on April 20th (yeah.. Hitler's birthday.. shees...
Are there any other April mommies still out there with a baby still in there belly?! i cant believe im still friggin pregnant! i think my...
I'm hoping someone can help me out...I am a healthy 28 year old. I recieved my normal 5 day cycle period last March 4 2010. It is now Apr...
Braeden David arrived by c-section as scheduled on Wednesday, April 21st at 11:41 AM. He is perfectly healthy, although slightly jaundic...
Ariella Rose is here! 8 lb. 14 ounces 21 inches. I went in to be induced from preeclampsia and ended up going into labor on my own whi...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.