Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
1 - 20 (of 261) questions
Ok so my LMP was July 2-6. It was a 27 day cycle. I had sex with my BF July 7 a day after my period and another guy July 11. Then my BF a...
Anyone had there baby? I got 18day left with my second boy how about you.
My milk supply has been going down A LOT! Anything I can try? I've tried lactation boost pills and nothing works! That just made my baby ...
My Daughter is 3 weeks old and she is straining so bad that she starts screaming and it keeps her up at night.
Hello Mommas! Anybody getting any sleep? My life has been filled of joy with so many poopy diapers,breastfeeding every hour/ hour and a h...
I'm due my period in about a week, but I'm worried I'm pregnant. Last month the day I was finishing my period I had sex, my boyfriend put...
My cycle is supposed to start May 4th it started it started off heavy but it only lasted for 2 days and today it went away could I be pre...
I breastfeed and bottle feed, but mostly breastfeed. Is there such a thing as overfeeding while breastfeeding? My 3 week old is always wa...
Hi anyone here know someone or have been told your baby has a problem in the kidneys. I will have my c-section on Monday and also found o...
How long does it take for the "baby bump" to go away - I gave birth to my babygirl on Sunday & still have a little bump and my belly butt...
I'm scheduled for induction in 2 days and my Dr just stripped my membranes this morning. My mom went with me and when we were discussing ...
I have literally a week to go and am so excited to finally have him out soon and be able to enjoy him. Anyone else down to their single o...
Hi I'm 39+1 and I have been feeling an being sick alday I am also boiling hot and feel lightheaded and dizzy anyone no if this could be a...
Whom ever said it works well it didn't for me...I'm frustrated and tired and had nothing but slight diarrhea. Only contractions I've had ...
Our princess was born yesterday am very happy and done with it for now, I wish you all mummies a save delivery.
I'm due April 16th dilated to a 3and a half does anyone know of anyways to speed up labor
Hi, I m 37.5 weeks pregnant, yest my doc checked me internally n said my cervix has softened.. At night I lost bit of my mucus plug n now...
I'm due on the 16th but I have a job interview on the 11th. My Dr said my next appointment is on the 13th and on that day I should come w...
Heyy so I'm having my First baby due in 4 days (April 14) ... Had a membrane sweep on Friday .... Just wondering if anyone has had this a...
I am due on April 24th and just tested positive for GBS. I know an IV will mean multiple panic attacks for me because I can't handle thin...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.