Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2017.
I'm 3 days overdue with my first and I'm majorly fed up!! Really want to try castor oil but I'm alittle scared...
So I'm being induced Monday the 17th. They're starting me on a pill to help me dilate at 7am. Any other moms have this done & how long wa...
Ok so I'm due the 12th and I'm only dilated to a half a centimeter. Besides castor oil what can I do to help progress the dilation this i...
I am 36 weeks and been having insane cramping past few days.... my first was an emergency c-section , so the second is a planned c-sectio...
Elijah was born at 4:32 pm. He is 7 lb 11.5 oz and 20 in long. He's so perfect!
I had a cervical check done on Wednesday and I was 2 cm dilated. On Thursday I started having some bloody show that has continued into Fr...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.