Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2017.
41 - 60 (of 160) questions
Hey mommas just wanted to ask what kind of thing should I pack for the hospital and when should I start packing ?
Okay, well when I have my second child(April 3rd) My daughter will be a little over a year old! I'm really excited but is their anything ...
Has any moms used a back pack diaper bag before? If so how did you personally liked it? With my first baby I used a regular diaper bag th...
anyone here who have biocurnate urtrus?? i have so i am very worried about that.
Does anyone else feel as of they just ran a marathon after every meal? Doesn't matter what I eat, I feel like crap. Fast heart beat, ex...
I am 25 weeks and been experiencing extreme itchiness for the past few days.. no rash and typically way more itchy at night. I Googled my...
I am 22 weeks but i still smoke. The worst is i really like it. I cannot think anything else if i don t.. :(
Im 25 weeks today and only sometimes in the morning and at night I feel my baby move....sometimes he is really still....this really makes...
I would like to know if a fetal heart beat change as the baby grows in side the mommy. I'm 23week and the heart beat ehen from 155 to 148
Finally under a hundred days left till my due date! Hopefully it goes by quick I'm ready to meet my little man.
Is it safe to take cough drops while having a cold? I would call my dr to see if it's ok but she takes so long to get back to me. What ar...
Is anyone else struggling with massive weight gain. I was a size 12/14 before I conceived, I'm 15+ weeks and already I'm up to a size 16....
Due to age I was told it's not healthy for woman over 40 to get pregnant... What do you think?
I had my 20 week ultrasound and they said they found 3 abnormalities that was more then likely nothing to worry about but could be a sign...
I am gonna be 20 weeks tomorrow. And I have yet to feel baby move should I be worried?
I am 20 weeks and have just had a scan to find out the gender. The lady who was doing the scan was a right old b*tch. When i asked her if...
Having the hardest time trying to figure out names for him! Any suggestions ladies?
Is anyone else experiencing nosebleeds? I'm 19 weeks and I'm having them a lot lately. I remember having them with my 1st pregnancy (a gi...
We found out we're having a boy. We can't decide between 3 names for him. His middle name is after my grandpa who just passed away in Sep...
I have been experiencing pain and cramping in my groin region. It's not like a pulled muscle, it's almost like a period cramp except it's...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.