Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2017.
61 - 80 (of 160) questions
I just had my 2 0 week scan this week and everything came back normal except the doctor said I had a thick nuchal fold of 5.2 mm. This is...
Hello all. I'm 19 weeks pregnant and have only had 2 ultrasounds. One at 9 weeks and one just this week. I am set to have one more but on...
I'll be 20 weeks on Wednesday and I still haven't really felt baby move. This is my second pregnancy. I'm bigger then I was with my first...
Hello everyone, does anyone know if it is safe to take tylenol cold and flu severe in the second trimester? Or is there an alternative I...
Have any of you gotten the blood test done where it tells you the baby's gender
For some reason I can't help but think my baby is a boy. I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my second pregnancy. What makes me think it's a boy i...
Pregnancy bleeding
So I'm 14 weeks. I have an OB appt next week. I'm wanting to switch OB but I feel weird doing it right in the middle of my pregnancy. Lik...
I'm 16 weeks on Monday and anxiously waiting my next appointment. My pre natal is on the 2nd of November and I can schedule an ultrasound...
When I found out I was pregnant with baby #2 I felt like I betrayed my daughter. I felt so bad! She will be 2 in December. I feel like I'...
I am 4 months and 3 weeks pregnant and havent been able to see a doctor yet. If i go to an ultrasound would they be able to tell me the sex.
I'm wondering when will I start showing or forming my baby numb everyone has one before me ?
I went to the doctor and they couldn't find my baby's heartbeat so they sent me to do an ultrasound. At the time the ultrasound said I wa...
Is it common to have back pain at 13 weeks 6 days? This is my second pregnancy. It's not a cramping type of back pain it's just on the lo...
Can you tell the sex of the baby at 16 weeks?
When should I feel my baby start moving? In my ultrasounds the baby is moving everywhere and I can't feel anything that I'm sure is the b...
I don't have a clue if my protein is good or not nor I get any of my test results can someone help me my results says something about TP-...
I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow and this is my second pregnancy. Is it possible to feel fluttering already?? Or am I just imagining things lmao
This my third pregnancy and I was wondering if it'll follow along with me?
Hey all! I'm not sure if any of you are considering cloth or not. Right now I'm thinking about selling all of my daughters cloth diapers ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.