Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2017.
81 - 100 (of 160) questions
I was just wondering how many weeks before your due date everyone is planning on going in maternity leave. I am a health care assistant l...
Hi ladies!! So I'm finally 12 weeks today with our second baby. My first son is 16 months old. My symptoms have pretty much gone since ye...
I felt pretty good for a week or two and now I can't even stay awake in class! But the thing is when I lay down in bed I can't sleep! Wha...
Tomorrow I will be 13weeks going by the lmp, and tomorrow I also have my first scan. I'm no longer with the dad and when I told him last ...
I am currently 12 weeks pregnant & I still have nausea 24/7. I can't find anything to help me with it. It's driving me crazy. I have morn...
Hello! I am 11 weeks and 3 days and I was just wondering if anyone got an elevated heart rate very easily? I get up from the couch and wa...
I have had morning sickness and nausea since the beginning of my pregnancy. I lost a few pounds because no food sounded good or I was gag...
My son is 16 months and I'm pregnant again (planned). I had we're dreams like zombies. But this pregnancy I'm having dreams of murder and...
I am 10 weeks pregnant with my 4th child. Panicking about light brown string discharge! Anyone else having this problem, just happened on...
Hye, im at 10w 5d pragnant, and i got bleeding. I went to clinic to check my baby, luckily the heart rate and pulse are normal. Im contin...
Is it ok to take a Epsom salt bath at 13 weeks pregnant if your body aches??
Not to give tmi but had sex(first in a little while as not been upto it) and was slight red when I went to the bathroom after? Is this no...
Hello i am 10weeks and 5 days pregnant with my second baby and I have a yest infection wat is there I can take or do to help this yest i...
I have been having issues with foods.... Like nothing sounds good. My normal fav foods I'm not even wanting to look at. It's like my tast...
Any ideas of home remedies to try when you're sick and also pregnant
Hi ladies, is anyone experiencing debilitating nausea? I literally have to lie in bed for the best part of the day and I can hardly eat a...
Has any moms taken unison for nausea/morning sickness?? I took a 50g (blue gel pill) my dr prescribed me. I never taken it before. I know...
My son is ten months and I just found out I am pregnant again how hard is it when the babies are so close in age my daughter is 9 so it w...
Anyone else's app lose all of the weight tracking? My whole weight tracking and symptoms tracker lost the data when I refreshed the app.
What can I do for back pain other than tylenol. I know it's my sciatic nerves getting pinch and such. It hurts when I walk but the pain ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.