Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2008.
I cant beleive how fast D day is coming!! It seems like just yesterday I woke up Christmas morning and a BFP!! Time sure is flying. How ...
im 34 weeks pregnant..and today i woke up on my right side.. and my belly look deform my baby was on one side and the other side was flat...
Hey ladies! Yesterday, I turned 32 weeks and am due August 30th. For the past few weeks, every time I bend over to pick up my dog (toy ch...
hi..im 36 weeks today... and today i have been feeling really sick to my stomach ..i have stomach aches and diarrhea ..n i was wondering ...
Ok ladies where to begin..... I'm currently 34w1d and am experincing somethings. On wednsday I was in the car with my husband and I felt ...
Here is my situation: I am currently about 32 weeks pregnant and wanted to know if someobe can help me determine my conception day/week. ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.