Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2010.
1 - 20 (of 433) questions
Good Morning..this is my first pregnancy and I'm 8weeks gone. .went for an ultrasound yesterday because I was feeling cramps at my pelvic...
Went for an ultrasound yesterday and I was told there is no active pulsating fetal pole..I'm 8weeks gone and this is my first time...was ...
Doctor plz help me m 7.5 weeks pragnant gestational age is 10 wks no cardiac activity was seen in my ultrasound tell me no bleeding baby ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I went for my Ultrasound today and found out they is no cardiac activity result as follow: Uterus enlarge in size, a well defined regula...
10 answers |
Dear Sir/Madam, My Last LMP 2/11/2015 and today my ultrasound reports ( ULTRASOUND LOWER ABDOMEN ) ( EARLY PREGNANCY ) . Gravid uteru...
hello doctor.. my last lmp was on 5th jun 2015.. today i m going for my first ultrasound in which doctor said fetal cardial activity n...
I have done my early pregnancy scan. The report said that am having twins in my womb One baby FHR is 112bpm and the other is 111bpm O...
If I measure myself with a tape measure and the tape measure read 21 and a half inches how far along would I be
i went to the doctor today for my ultrasound but the result is this, there is an intrauterine gestation sac with an embryo noted within,...
ok so i was told two different due dates. The first one was April 15 2015 and the second one was May 3. I went to the dr two weeks ago ...
I went to the Dr yesterday and she said I am measuring 4 weeks ahead. I forgot to ask her but does that mean I can be induced 4 weeks be...
did anyone go for an ultrasound around 6 weeks? if so what was the fetal heart rate?
13 answers |
Hello I'm 12 wks and 2 days. I constantly feel soo hungry, but yet the thought of most foods makes me nauseated. I constantly have thi...
I am 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant for the past two or so days my breasts have not been as sore as they were in the beginning. I am still ...
1 answer |
I use a bed heating pad the one that's the whole bed size and goes under the sheets and often times I still wake up on my stomach which m...
1 answer |
Im 16w2d pregnant and i was just wondering when i would be able to feel my baby move? I feel things like a little poke on the inside but ...
18 answers |
I'm 41 and this is our first pregnancy. We've been trying for 18 yrs, I am being very careful no meds of any kind but this has stopped me...
Hi I am currently booked in for a medical induction this coming Tuesday the 28th of August. I would like to avoid a drug based induction ...
As per octor advice we Did some Blood/ Urine and U/s. The impression of U/s was Early intrauterine Embryonic Demise (CRL-7 week 1 day, No...
hello doctor my girlfriend was ment to come on her period on the 30th of last month she still hasent come on she has had little drips , b...
Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community
170 Members
433 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.