Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I just had a check-up with the Dr (I'm 37 weeks, 5 days) I was having some pretty strong (not pain full, but uncomfortable) contractions ...
I just found out that I will not have a babysitter for my 3 older kids if Liam is born on Aug. 22,23 or 24. My due date is the 20th but m...
Hi ladies. I haven't been on here much but here is the latest. I am getting induced on the 19th. I am miserable. My OB thinks it coul...
I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new here. I am 37 weeks 4 days today and expecting a baby boy on aug. 23 Good luck and congrat...
Thank you to all who voted for me. I WON!!!
I can't sleep for anything. I'm on 3rd shift schedule but I was going to bed by 2am. Lately, I can't sleep before 5 or 6 in the morning a...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.