Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2012.
Woke up this morning with contractions. They were about 4-5 minutes apart. Called my doctor now I'm on my way to l&d to be assessed. This...
Im having a constant cramps at the top of my belly, back pains, and my baby is moving a lot. Do u have any idea what this can be ladies?
I'm 7 days away....due on the 17th, I feel like I'm gonna go past my due date, no contractions, no weird feelings. Does anyone else feel...
Hey ladies how is everyones pregnancy ? I'm 4 days overdue and really really getting tired want.my baby already xx lol
Hey girls this is more like a vent but im having such a hard time being patient now :( i feel like im hard to even live with for my hubby...
Now that I'm only 4 days away from my due date, I'm getting very nervous....I don't know what to expect of the pains, ughhh I'm such a me...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.