Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.
Hello! I'm 25 and was diagnosed with Mosaic Turner's Syndrome while still inside my moms belly. So far, I have lived a VERY normal and he...
just seeing how all is doing with their little ones.... I know all is busy wit baby being here, hope all is well, We are just all here ha...
Now that we are well into September, I have to ask. How is all the August mommy's doing/feeling? Whats been your biggest concern so far?
My son is now 11 days old and I have been ebf. Today we went to the doctors for a checkup and found out her has only gained 10 grams in ...
I am still only a centimeter dialated but scheduled for induction Monday so if he doesn't show up soon he will be a September baby
My poor little man is constipated, how can I help him? I'm going to take him to the doctors tomorrow unless I can find some way to help ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.