Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2016.
1 - 20 (of 340) questions
Hi I just have birth August 19 i was in hospital 6 days my daughter latched right after birth and we had no problems nursing until about ...
Had no problems until my daughter was a month and a week really want to breastfeed but I have crazy schedule of driving 2x a week for a 2...
hello mommies.. I don't have a question or anything.. I am here just to share with you my experience of giving birth as it was my first t...
Hello ladies i've been giving my son who is 6 weeks old infamil newborn and he's been gassy,fussy, crying more often also sometimes has t...
i ate mackerel fish twice or 3 times during my pregnancy , starting from the second trimester... Although they are all well done, but i a...
Hey mommies I'm 40+1 weeks FTM I'm having contractions every 10 mins for 2 hours now should I go to the hospital or wait till the get clo...
Tomorrow 41 weeks. NHS. Shall I choose a second sweep (the first didn't work) or to be induced?? Thank you!!
But no sign of my baby boy. It is my first baby. I am active, doing long walks, stairs and I had a membrane sweep but nothing.. So disapp...
I will be 40weeks tomorrow Monday. . &I seem to only feel little contractions towards the evening. Has or is this happening to any of you??
So tomorrow's the day, i'll be having another c/s. It is very strange *knowing* that this time tomorrow I'll be holding my baby (touch w...
My baby is 6 days old and I entered in this app that I had her but it still shows pregnancy related forums. Do I have to go on a laptop t...
I am two days before the due date and I feel like will never be here. He was supposed to be early. Who else is dying to meet their little...
Hi ladies, been leaking for the past 8hrs. Went into birthing unit they sent me back home coz l dont have labour pains. Just wondering af...
my OB-gyne said Cervix is still close.
So this morning I got up and felt extremely nauseous and it's been getting worse through out the day. I haven't thrown up yet surprisingl...
So I am due on the 30th, and have been having contractions for weeks and I'm getting very impatient and exhausted. My doctor is very opin...
I have 5 days left before my expected due date, but I'm getting induced on Monday night the 22nd (which is 3 days before my due date the ...
Started getting induced at 8am. At 11am I was 3cm. At 110pm after I got my epidural I was 6cm. At 245pm I am 8cm.... yay can't wait to me...
Had a midwife appointment today and baby has moved and is not engadged anymore, this is my second, I am not dilated or effaced either? ...
I didn't have any BH contractions with my first. He was delivered at 37w and I never went into labour. This time round I've only had 1 ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.