Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2017.
61 - 80 (of 137) questions
This is so awesome feeling my baby move
ι'м 19 ωєєкѕ αи∂ 4∂αуѕ ιѕ αиувσ∂у єℓѕє єχρєяιєи¢ιиg ραιи ωнєи нανιиg ιитєя¢συяѕє ℓιкє ιт fєєℓѕ ℓιкє ѕαи∂ραρєя gσιиg ιи αи∂ συт σf мє αи∂ ...
1 answer |
Im 19weeks 4days preggo and I'm so excited to meet my little ☝️ . This is my second baby and we could see the sex. so I have to do anoth...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Does any one know when the baby starts kicking ? I'm so impatient
3 answers |
My son is 13 1/2 months. I'm 10 weeks today!
4 answers |
im on baby # 5 and all im hearing from people is crap and i am super happy that i am letting my family grow iam curently having this on...
10 answers | 2 comments |
So monday I had a check up and I had an ultrasound done and the guy told me me it was a boy then he told me 80 % its a boy and 20 % its n...
2 answers |
We had are gender reveal today and i didnt realize how upset i would get to find out we were having another boy. I have two girls and two...
6 answers |
I'll be traveling to Disneyland in a week and 1/2 at 16 weeks pregnant, any tips?
2 answers |
I had my gender ultrasound yesterday at 15 weeks and found out we're having our 6th boy! I have a 4 letter name theme going and pretty mu...
5 answers | 5 comments |
Hi, 18wks here. Anyone having issues with the following: lower back pain, the occasional cramping, a semi watery discharge or urine leaka...
5 answers |
I'm 14 weeks & 2 days and on Friday I started getting a lot of cramping on my abdomen on the right side. It got worse yesterday at my gen...
3 answers |
Still feel nauseous and i cant eat any form of meat...i need my proteins at this stage. I miss eating that double cheese burger nd ste...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hey everyone, I'm 15 weeks now and having frequent round ligament pain. Just wondering if anyone else can relate? I'm scheduled next week...
2 answers |
It seems like i start feeling better with morning sickness and something else hits! Im not sure if i have allergies or a really bad cold...
3 answers |
I'm 14 weeks with my second little one and I was just wondering if anyone has felt their babies movements this early? I think I feel it m...
2 answers |
I'm having trouble getting comfortable and staying asleep through the night. I've been trying to sleep on my left side, but sometimes I ...
2 answers |
I mostly want to check if anyone is on here anymore. Lol. Anyway, how are all the mama's feeling? I am 11 weeks and most of my nausea is ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
One twin was 166 heart beat the other twin they said passed away 4 days ago
4 answers |
What do you think of the name Oaklie for a girl? If I am having a boy, his name will be Oakley Monroe. We are having so much trouble for ...
2 answers |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
11003842 tn?1433999358
Toowoomba, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community
165 Members
137 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.