Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2017.
81 - 100 (of 137) questions
I'm 14 weeks with a set of Fraternal Twins, anyone else?!
2 answers |
I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow but saw dark colored blood when I used the bathroom. I'm so scared. I had a miscarriage a few years ago at 11 w...
I will be 13weeks tommorrow an im still vomiting what do i do?
5 answers |
Is it ok to eat peanut butter and Philadelphia ? I'm craving both
3 answers | 1 comment |
Is it true that girls have higher heart rate then boys ?
3 answers |
This is my 4th pregnancy third baby and I know everyone's different but I have not experienced itching like this before. Just wondering i...
Hello girls, today (12 weeks) I had my NT and blood work done. I saw my little bean bouncing around and waving his/her arms and legs!! I ...
2 answers |
Right now I'm crazy craving carrot cake. I can't wait to go to Walmart to buy the ingredients. Anyone else having cravings?
1 answer |
I'm 10 weeks today and finally found the little heart beat 4th pregnancy !! 170 ... just kinda hit me this is real now !!! Has anyone els...
3 answers |
I need help telling family that we are expecting. My last pregnancy we had an u/s at 9 weeks and saw no heartbeat. By the time we were ab...
1 answer |
I suffer from severe acid reflux. My doctor told me I could stay on my nexium after I got pregnant. But I've heard conflicting things on ...
Hi fellow August 2017 mammas! I figured we should have a thread to introduce ourselves! Start with your due date! Then tell us abo...
28 answers | 15 comments |
Hello..i am having abnominal pain and diarrhea is it normal?
3 answers |
I am 12 weeks tomorrow but tonight when u went to the washroom everything was fine. I then walk into the bedroom to change into my pjs an...
2 answers |
Far as am concern is 2 month and 2 weeks but most of the sites say am 3 months. Very confusing!
1 answer |
Hi everyone. I'm in the UK. The NHS now recommends that all pregnant women have a flu jab. The midwife told me it was safe, but I'm h...
6 answers |
Getting in early to decide names. We've picked two we like but can't decide which one. Help? Nicholas David Mitchell David
2 answers |
Am 8 weeks pregnant and I can't eat nothing. Nothing tastes good and am down to breakfast and one meal a day. Iv lost my appetite so much...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I have pains on the left hand side struggling to move around and pains near bladder to am 9 weeks and 6 days
Hi just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? I know the tiredness can u put u off and stuff but even when I am feeling good I c...
3 answers |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
11003842 tn?1433999358
Toowoomba, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community
165 Members
137 Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.