Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2017.
Hi mums, my family and I just recently relocated back to our home state after three years for work related reasons for my husband. I left...
I am 30 weeks today. For the last week I have had shortness of breath really bad. It lasts most of the day and I feel like I can't eat mu...
I have 57 days to go until I meet my second but but this time it will be a boy!I feel like I just had found out I was pregnant at 13 wee...
I love all these names , but I'm entitled to one ☝️. What do you all think ladies ?
Hello mummies what are you all having?. I'm 24 weeks gone and I'm having a girl, my first was a boy. I'm so excited
I started having BH contractions about a week ago, I'm 27 weeks now with my 3rd. But for the past 2 days, each contraction makes me feel ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
11003842 tn?1433995758
Toowoomba, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.