Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community

Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.
61 - 80 (of 138) questions
Hi, We're seeking Co-Community Leaders for your Birth Plan Community! If you or someone you know would like to become a Community Lea...
I will be having my twin by way of c section.. I'm scared to be honest. How long does it take to recover. I had my son natural with no me...
hey every one this is my first pregnancy and i am not sure on how i want to deeliver my baby in to the world lol sounds stupid i know but...
I heard if your obese that the doc. Will deffently give c section and I wanted a natural birth...if it helps I'm 5"6" and i weight 240 a...
Hi I'm currently 12 wks pregnant with my 3rd !! In both my deliveries I had the epidural n it definitely made child birth easy even kno w...
When you have a member of family that is expecting a baby, it is critical to prepare yourself in the event the child determines ahead jus...
Oky how do i figure this out. Im a ftm , can someone help me?
I'm 20 and this is my first pregnancy. Im 4'10" and way a little over 100 pounds I'm worried that the doctor is going to suggest a c sect...
How can I get short term maternity health insurance? My husband and I have insurance and we have a son that has needed this plan bc of ch...
First pregnancy- can someone enlighten me to birth plans. I thought hospital but want to know options.
Please join us in welcoming Tattoomommy03 as your new Community Leader! Tattoomommy03 has a lot of experience and knowledge as it relate...
Hi, Please visit our Baby Communities by Due Date/Month **2013** October http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Oct-2013-Babies/show/...
Im 29 weeks and don't have a birth plan. Can anyone walk me thru that please?
I need to write out my birthplan but I have no clue what all is supposed to be in it...? Please help..
I had a child over 2 years ago and will have my second child in about 6 months. I was unable to have my first child vaginal because she w...
Dear sir, My periods are irregular. Last it started on 26 October. This month it started by 7 December. I done my HCG also. For that I ...
My period was due on 9th november.i have irregular periods.i hd unprotected sex with my partner on 12th november. I am still due for my p...
I wanted to know how can you tell if tou fertile? Becsuse ive been trying to get pregnant ever since my 1 and last forced abortion and im...
I have heard a water birth is better when you give labor then traditional method. Is that true or is it prefrence?
As everyone gets really impatient in their final weeks of pregnancy, i just wanted to know is there any tips on how to have my little one...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.