Pregnancy: Dec 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2008.
1 - 20 (of 264) questions
Will I go into labor soon? Dialated 1cm and 30% effaced! Went into the hospital with contractions. Was there over night. All those co...
3 answers |
First off, I haven't been on here since the end of May right after I had my m/c, but I now want to thank everyone for their advice with a...
3 answers |
I'm two months along. I'm not sure exactly what I should be doing so far to keep the baby healthy? And how much water should I be drinkin...
I dont know if its been talked about here but it has other places. I was just wondering if any of you are or have used cloth diapers? I...
9 answers |
Im due on the 11th of december and have to wait another week and a half until i find out what we are having. I really have a gut feeling ...
10 answers |
Well i know this sounds like it is very early but i fisrt started to feel some bubble like flutters at 14 weeks and since then the moveme...
3 answers |
At 16 weeks I had an ultrasound done by my cousin at first the baby would not show the goods then she got a few good views and she was po...
4 answers |
my legs are so sore, my lower pelvis is aching and baby is allready head down. i was 50% effaced as of last wednesday--- i'm also reall...
4 answers |
ok well i took a pregnancy test about last tues the 24th of Nov. and it was neg. and i have pcos and my last period was on the 16 of Nov....
Hi Everyone! Just wondering if anyone checks in anymore? I have to be honest, I don't check in as often as I should. So, our little on...
Yes I am pregnant again! I wanted my children close together - but now i am worried they will be too close! I know we will be okay! I...
2 answers |
How is everyone doing? And how are the babies? My little Reid is now 4 months old, 13 lbs, 11oz and 24 3/4 inches long. He still doesn...
7 answers |
i had a period and it only lasted 2 days when it last 6 days and my breasts itch and nauseas?
2 answers |
Hi , I tested myself last Saturday and got a faint pregnancy test line . This week I went for blood work to confirm the pregnancy and sti...
11 answers |
Dear KellyA74, Congratulations on your One Year Anniversary as CL of the Babies Dec. '08: Baby Talk Community! An anniversary is tru...
book says baby should smile at you when you smile at him/her. mine is 7 week today, but he doesn't smile much at all, let alone smile at ...
1 answer |
Hello All, I wonder if anybody experienced this with their babies: I have a 2 month o;d daughter who i'm breastfeeding on demand. She i...
1 answer |
just curious what a wonderful Chritmas you all must be having
3 answers |
I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone has healthy babies so far and that mommies are well-rested! Landen and I are doing grea...
2 answers |
Had my Baby today at 8.13 pm was very very easy went very fast He is 2 pounds 4 oz will post pics soon going to try to sleep now ....
2 answers |
Pregnancy: Dec 2008 Babies Community
101 Members
264 Questions
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.