Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2008.
Hey all just thought i would update everyone on how im doing, and hope to hear from everyone else that is getting close!!! I went to the...
I am VERY certain of my lmp, july 29th 08 and am also VERY sure when I concieved on aug 12th 08 because that is the "ONLY" time I had sex...
The amnio wasn't bad at all, I go in to labor in an hour to start the induction! I'm so nervous I've been vomiting! That big lump in m...
Well ladies I had to take a trip to L&D on Sunday night and that's why I haven't been on here. Well it started at about 9 that evening. I...
Well he decided to make an early entry......lol. My water broke Sunday night, but labor did not start so I had to be induced. They star...
So I haven't packed my bags yet and wondered what everyone else packed? Even though i only have 27 days to go I don't feel like I am goi...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.