Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2009.
Well, we've scheduled an induction date. For next Monday. Well, actually I'm going in Monday night at 5 to start conditioning my cervix, ...
GOOD NEWS i had my lil boy i have called him Evan Zack 6lb 2oz he was born on the 3rd dec at 18.05 it only took an hr to have him with o...
I had been dating my boyfriend for 2 years, but we ended up breaking up in March. The last time we slept together was March 7th. In Apr...
about three month before iur wedding ,my wife has stop seeing her period.we got married last june 20th,she saw her messes by july,thereaf...
Just had to leave a little post im sooooo excited im getting induced tomorrow on December 7th 2009 and im too anxious lol this pregnan...
Okay so i'm 30 wks/2 days and am experiencing morning sickness like i did in the 1st trimester! is anyone else experiencing this? I s...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.