Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2010.
Just FYI ladies, we are still and will continue to be a group now that we've all had our babies. I hope you will all stay and we can cont...
Our babies are almost a year old ladies!!! Aubryana will take one step with one foot, and today she took two steps with the same foot....
Is anyone getting their baby the flu shot? I haven't gotten one for Elijah yet, he's three. BUT then again we were in Korea most of his l...
Aubryana has her 9 month (OMG 9 months already!!!) appointment tomorrow, so I'll update again then. I just thought I'd go ahead and put u...
What are all of our December Babies doing? Lexi just turned 8 months old on the 9th! Can you believe it? I know I can't, I feel like I...
Is anyone else taking their baby to a 9 month check up? With Elijah it was 6 months then one year, and now they go in at 9 months? Aubrya...
DH and I are going to start working on baby number 2 this month. I'm cycle day 1 today and DD is almost 9 months old (on the 19th). Any...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.