Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2011.
Has anyone of you wonderful ladies done the glucose test yet? I had my one hour yesterday but failed with a result of 144. Its not omg sc...
a UTI!!! AARRGGHH!!! Has anyone else had one during their pregnancy? It really isn't a very good feeling.
hi there. at my 22 weeks ultrasound they found placenta is lying low and is less then 2 cm close to cervix opening. they will do another ...
hi ladies....i entered a pic into the baby bump contest.....please, please vote for my pic this is my final pregnancy, sept is my bir...
Just wondering who has had a 3D ultrasound and how far long were you? I'm looking for those who have had one 21 weeks or sooner with pic...
Sorry for multiple polls today but i thought of another. On my mother side of the family i believe my great grandmother middle name was A...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.