Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2013.
What are your babies names? First pregnancy? How many kids? Boy or girl? How far along?
I'm due December 8 went to my new wonderful doctor today and they told me I am team........I'M TEAM PINK!!! I wanted a boy but my mom is ...
Getting my membranes stripped on Dec 5th at my 38week appt. If my daughter isn't born by 39weeks i decided to schedule a c section for De...
Anyone has ideas to induce my lador, I'll be 38weeks on Sunday and im open 2cm and I'm sooooo ready to have her!!!!
So im dilated to a 3/4 due dec 11th but doc thinks the baby is goin to b here this week!! :) Baby Ty is already 8lb1oz at 36wks 6days!! H...
How much do you have to be dilated to go to the hospital and be considered in labor?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.