Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2015.
My prince born 17th Dec 2015 @12:52pm hhe's 6lb10 ounces @39weeks 5days he was due today but came earlier I'm so happy had a safe deliver...
I am a teacher and I reached my goal of working up until Winter Break! Baby Boy is due in 13 days and I can't wait to meet him!
My Son was born at 40 weeks 1 day on Dec 5th. He is more than imagined and love him so much. Thank you ladies for all of your support thr...
She should be here by tomorrow
My time is at an end . I'm so nervous but so ready to hold my baby boy tomorrow ! How many days to you ladies have left ?
Hello ladies! FTM here.. So Friday I'm set to be induced at 7 a.m.! I'm incredibly nervous, does anyone have some pointers or anything ab...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.