Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2017.
21 - 40 (of 57) questions
So I've done the baking soda test twice and according to the results I'm having a boy! The Chinese calendar corresponds to that too. I kn...
Hi lady's I started the Makena shot this past Monday and will take it until 28 weeks we are 15 weeks today... Any amazing success stories...
I'm 11 weeks and my first appt is coming up! This is baby #2 I am so nervous! Anyone else 11 weeks
What can I do for energy? I'm so tired and out of energy all the time,I'm 15weeks. Doctor told me to go easy on caffeine but I work at a...
This is technically my second pregnancy, my first ended in a missed miscarriage at what I thought was 11 weeks but baby stopped growing a...
How far along do you have to be to find out what I'm Hving?
any moms out of breath at 8 weeks pregnant. I have to sit down every 5 min and catch my breath. I work at a hospital so I'm on my feet al...
Currently about 9 weeks pregnant and started to struggle at night! At that stage where I constantly need to pee and feeling uncomfortable...
On April 29 I was spotting, and on May 1 I passed tissue at Scott & White but with the exam the doctors found a heartbeat and saw that my...
Well I am still in major shock as I have had pcos for 15yrs now n I am going to be a mum I am absolutely petrified. It must be a miracle ...
Well I am still in major shock as I have had pcos for 15yrs now n I am going to be a mum I am absolutely petrified. It must be a miracle ...
Losing weight and I don't have need for food. Lost 6 pounds so far.
I have my first scan in around 4 hours and I feel dreadfully sick. Is this normal? It's pure nerves. I feel ill at the thought something ...
I'm in my 8th week and having very few symptoms at all. I'm so worried about it. I had an early scan at 6.5 weeks and all was Ok and a he...
Hi everyone I'm now officially 8 weeks I'm not having my scan till 1st June... I'm so excited really can't wait now. Hope. Everyone else ...
I am currently 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my rainbow baby!!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I have no sickness or an...
Hi mommies! just wanted to get on here & tell you all congratulations. I found out about 3 weeks ago I was expecting baby #2, my first w...
My last period was March 2nd, I've had symptoms leaning toward pregnancy. Missed periods, mood swings, bloating, nausea, tender breasts, ...
I had my 6 week appointment and heard my baby's heartbeat. 115 BPM! There was also, what seemed to be, an empty sac outside of the uterus...
Im 5 weeks 4 days pregnant with my 2nd child and apart from feeling tired- i am constantly running round after a nearly 2 year old and a ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.