Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.
41 - 60 (of 775) questions
Hi - We're Very Excited our about our iPhone App called My Cycles .. http://www.medhelp.org/land/my-cycles We recently launc...
hiya i havnt been on it ages....how are u all...me and Lilly are good shes 10 months old now shes been walking since she was 8 1/2 months...
hi ladies, so our lil ones are 9 months old. have any of your babies been sick yet with a common cold or anything else? if so wh...
Just in the middle of booking a trip to Kuala Lumpur with DH and Lucy! It will be her first time out of the country (though not on a plan...
Okay ladies, can you believe some of our babies are 9 months old or close to it! Wholy ****! Sarah is 9 months old today, her appt is ...
I think I might be pregnant! I am absolutely dying to know. I could go on and on about my imagined symptoms, but have just decided to ...
Just curious how everyone elses babies are doing with these two topics. Caiden is drinking four 8 ounce bottles a day. And he snacks abou...
About a week ago I realised that my best friend had turned into my workmate. And that we only seemed to get any time together 'on the job...
Hi All, decided to start a new post so it's easy to see by month. Michaela was supposed to have 8 1/2 mo check up on last Friday (w...
I'm sure at least a few of you will know what I mean when I say that I am excited and relieved to see my BMI go back into the normal rang...
And when will you start trying?
I'm having a horrible problem with Myra. I had this happen to me once before with my youngest twin, Ashlynd. As the top teeth start to ...
I know we are all quite busy these days but I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing? how are all of your little ones? Or ...
Hi, just a vent. Not really a question. My little easy to care for darling has turned into a limpet. She insists on being with me all...
Caidens now 6 in a half months! (holy cow!). He sleeps good at night. For the past couple months he was sleeping 11 hours straight. Recen...
I got a question. It is somewhat of a little conceren. I have mirena IUD for probably 5 months now. And have my period monthly every sinc...
Alright ladies....as our little ones go for their 6 month checkups.....lets post how big they have gotten and whats new with them??? S...
I'm starting to drive myself a little crazy here wondering where my AF is... Is there anyone else besides me (still breastfeeding) wit...
I posted this in Pregnancy 18-34 but no one responded. Is anyone still having cramping? I'm not breastfeeding (and haven't for 4 months...
Me and my husband were talking about having another kid in the next few years. I want one and he is not sure he does. He says that his li...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.