Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.
61 - 80 (of 775) questions
Well, I wasnt sure when it was going to happen....as we were given the go to experiment at her 4 month appt. We have tried different thin...
I wanted to check in and see what everyone's babies are doing. Myra is 5 months and 1 1/2 weeks old now. I can't believe how fast i...
Hi Ladies!!! Does anyone on here have facebook?! I use it a lot, and have tons of pictures and videos of Brooke on there that I would l...
hiya me n lilly r doing g8 she is 25 weeks today but only is 15lb 6oz, she is still mainly breast-fed but she eats mashed up veggies at l...
I have red hair my bf blonde i am wondering what colour dominates??
Yes, thats correct. The title is right.......Can you believe it. I got my BFP today and went online to figure out my due date. Should be ...
Up until about 1 week ago, Michaela was fine when I put her in her cot with toys. Now this week if we put her down she screams like a st...
My daughter is 21 weeks old she will not sleep on her own no matter what i do. she has... * bath @ 7.00pm *massage @ 7.30pm *feed @ ...
While I know it isn't for 2 more months yet, I am getting excited thinking about feeding Lucy solids! (doctors say to wait until 6 month...
We recently started feeding solids per the pediatricians recommendation (she is almost 5 months), but she seems to hate them so far. We'...
How old is your newborn now and how much does he or she weigh?? Caiden just had his 2 month check up...poor little guy had to get his ...
**Posted this in Preg 18-34 also** So daughter is now 4 months and weighs 16 1/2 lbs (crazy!), so the doctor said we can start her on ...
I know we don't have much time to get on here like we used to, but I was just wondering how you all are doing and how our little ones are...
Hello my med help friends just checking into see how everyone is doing? I was sitting here wondering how everyone else's Dh are d...
Hi, Michaela had her 4 month checkup today (she was 4 months exactly yesterday). She weighs 6.7 kg (14.75 lbs), has a head circumfe...
hi ladies, i am posting here and on the feb 09 forum, which was my preggo forum. but i was wondering if any of you are using the wal...
Hey Mommas! I've already posted something similar in the main forum but wanted to see a comparison/contrast here since all our babies ...
Hey ladies :) Was just wondering if anyone's little one's eye's changed color yet? Brooke is almost 14 weeks and her eyes have changed ...
lilly only 15 weeks old i think she may be teething already! she is always wanting to chew everything and she gums pritty hard, shes tear...
Happy Mother's Day! Mikayla has started laughing and it is so cute!! She is also smiling on her own (without us trying to get her to smi...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.