Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.
I posted this in Pregnancy 18-34 but no one responded. Is anyone still having cramping? I'm not breastfeeding (and haven't for 4 months...
Me and my husband were talking about having another kid in the next few years. I want one and he is not sure he does. He says that his li...
Well, I wasnt sure when it was going to happen....as we were given the go to experiment at her 4 month appt. We have tried different thin...
I wanted to check in and see what everyone's babies are doing. Myra is 5 months and 1 1/2 weeks old now. I can't believe how fast i...
Hi Ladies!!! Does anyone on here have facebook?! I use it a lot, and have tons of pictures and videos of Brooke on there that I would l...
Yes, thats correct. The title is right.......Can you believe it. I got my BFP today and went online to figure out my due date. Should be ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.