Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2011.
21 - 40 (of 477) questions
For those in the US I hope you have a wonderful memorial day weekend. Anyone have any awesome plans?
Hope everyone had a great day!
For those of you not working on baby #2 yet, how are you feeling about another? Everyone - family, friends, husband - is waiting on us to...
Hi everyone! How's everyone doing? Anything new going on?
Any advice would be very helpful!! My daughter is 13 months old, walking and running everywhere. She is full of beans, climbs up eve...
Hi All I have a friend that is thinking about moving to the US to Ohio and was wandering if anyone could tell me about it so I can pass ...
Lauren is 19.8 pounds.
So after thinking it over for a few month I think i am gonna start trying to have another baby... going to try for a girl... this will be...
Ok for those that don't its a bunch of Cajuns in Louisiana that hunt alligator for a living. (Im cajun so they r my peeps lol)Anyway, 2 ...
Well the pink skull birthday party went great. I thought I was never gonna get it all done. We had the dining room all decked out and i...
My baby turned one on the 19th! I can't believe how fast time has flown by, it just seems like yesterday I was bringing her home from the...
I can't believe little Lauren is one already! And we have also made it a year breastfeeding too. Time is going by so quick.
Curious when others did away with bottles and how you made that happen.
Long story short...my good friends daughter had a baby at 16. She quit school and is living off "the system" so to speak. She has no pl...
Are any of you having birthday parties for your babies 1st birthday??? A lot of people tell me not to waste my money, and that they are t...
I am 10 weeks pregnant and I already have a little pop on me. I can't understand it because baby is only the size of my finger lol. Is ...
I can't believe it. I made it one whole year of breastfeeding and no suppliment of formula! :D. I'm excited a reached my 1 year goal. Any...
We recently took my boys xbox and wii and put it in our family/living room. I bought dance central 1 & 2. Both have a fitness mode. I ...
Anyone doing anything different for the new year? Any big plans or goals? As for me, we are adding on to our house. A big 20ftx20ft ga...
Just wanted to share that Ashton & Carly turned one this past Saturday (Christmas Eve!). They had such a good day. I'm still in shock tha...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.