Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2011.
41 - 60 (of 477) questions
I am so sad to think that my babies are already 1 years old. Their birthday was on December 26th and they had a wonderful time and ate lo...
We are having a great time here...from rsv to double ear infection! The dr gave her antibiotic hope it works fast!
Ok so my two year old daughter just started daycare today. I went in yesterday to double check she was starting the next day and they sai...
Happy new year ladies how exciting out first new year w our babies :D
Well Ella turned 10 months yesterday and she has spent the last week in a big, big bed. She has done extremely well. Her bed is the top...
Ezra has a cold and im not sure if his ears or throats is bugging him cause he is quite fussy right now... so i have tried to give him ty...
Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hope everyone had a great boxing day!
Ok I really hope not to offend anyone but I just had to share this because I thought it was crazy. My husband, I and the kids were at ...
lexie turns 10 month on wed and latly shes been really off her milk i offer it in the day but she'll only drink it if shes sleepy resulti...
Well Lauren has rsv! My pedi also said adults can get it to!?!? Didn't know that. I guess that explains this cold type stuff I have. S...
Well I thought now that we have all had babies I was wandering if anyone wanted to start an encouragement support group to lose weight, g...
So Ezra seems to be developing pretty normal and is doing well he crawls, pulls to stand he follows my point patty-cake and peek a ...
I am contemplating putting our Christmas tree up but am worried about the twins grabbing and breaking the ornaments. Or even worse, grabb...
Today little miss Lauren was standing holding on to the chair dancing and shaking her little butt like usual when she suddenly turned and...
I was just wandering if anyone had facebook and if you wanted to be added as friends.
Is anyone planning on piercing their daughters ears?
Now that all of our little ones are getting older, has anyone's baby cut any teeth yet? Carly & Ashton have been teething since the end o...
Hi All Yep it is me again :) Sorry to bore you all. Ella is driving me nuts and I am sure there is something wrong. From the beginn...
Any plans for baby #2 or another baby for the moms that already have more than 1 baby??? I'm not sure when to start planning my 2nd. My ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.