Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2011.
61 - 80 (of 477) questions
I was just wondering if everyone has been giing their babies their vaccinations? Ezra has only gotten a tetnus shot and i only gave that ...
Curious who is breast AND bottle feeding and which feedings you weened first. Annabelle is 9 months and I nurse her in the morning, afte...
Hey all Are you all ready for christmas????? During christmas it is summer here :( I would LOVE to experience a white christmas!!! ...
Ezra went to Toronto yesterday for his sedation appt to get his eye looked at we thought that he was going to be fit for glasses but go...
I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up. Emily turns 8 months on the 5th and already has 3 bottom teeth and she has 4 coming i...
So as you all know that my middle son is Autistic and since i was pregnant I was worried about if Ezra would have it... althoug i did not...
Hi all Just curious once again!!!! I watch a lot of shows like teen mom and born every minute abour labour and child birth. I was ...
So with Halloween coming up, any plans on what costume(s) you want to buy for your lil one? I am so undecided between a lady bug and a ...
Anybody's little one attemping to walk yet? Carly has mastered pulling up. She can pretty much pull herself up on anything & will stand t...
Well Ezra will be 8 months old on wednesday and i am just wondering what kind of finger foods everyone else is giving their baby.... I am...
How much do your little.ones weigh? What size clothes are they in now?
Is there anyone else that is a stay at home mum :) How are you finding your days. Some days I long to go back to work but then in the s...
Omg! Lauren is having major separation anxiety issues! If I get more than 2 feet away she starts crying and crawling after me. If i pi...
I know its still a little bit far for some of us but anyone started planning baby's birthday? are you planning a big party or something s...
I have noticed Lauren will be sitting there and all of a sudden she will shudder and move her head side to side and then continue what sh...
OMG........................................... sorry for the tittle but I really think my whole spermicide method of birth control has fa...
Ok I watch Judge Judy like everyday lol. I was just wandering if 18 dollars an hour over there is considered a great income????? Someti...
I sleep with Ezra I can get him in his crib if i want him to be there.... he is so cute he lays on his side with bot his arms around my f...
Ezra went for his sedation today and the doctor was extremly happy about how his eye looked!!!! so he booked him for his IOL transplant t...
Anyone doing baby led weaning to introduce solid foods?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.