Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2011.
81 - 100 (of 477) questions
at the end of july i was laying in bed and all of a sudden my heart started beating faster then ever i was terrified that i was having a ...
I know I have messaged on here several times but I just don't know what to do anymore. I went to the doctor on Thursday and she referred...
I am just also curious what you guys were thinking for your first pair of walking shoes? I will be taking Ezra to the Gucci store after...
i got spermacide foam the other day cause i dont want to take hormonal b/c and since the baby have been using condoms and im just getting...
I very rarely buy baby food because I make it all at home. I just thought I would share this with you for those other mums that like to...
I got Ezra the Britax Advocate (cowmooflage print to match his infant carseat and stroller) I was just curious about which ones you were...
What do you miss most about pre baby life?
Finish this sentence: I always smile when...
Just wondering if anyone did for their lo. I want to just too lazy to start lol
Anyone sporting their pre pregnancy pants? If so when did you first manage to slip into them? Let us know so we can give you a round of...
Here is a great article about coats and carseats. A must read for those of you putting jackets or snowsuits on your baby this fall/winter...
on Aug 5th I had to rush Ezra to the hospital because he rolled off the bed while he was sleeping with me and he hit his eye... he ended ...
Grayson has been working on it for about a month or so but finally mastered crawling yesterday! He had been rocking on his hands and kne...
I just wanted to say feel better to all our babies. Feel better Lauren! Feel better Annabelle! Feel better Ezra! Feel better Ellie! F...
What's your little ones favorite food?
We may be in a bind for childcare this Saturday so might be bringing our little guy to a college football game (we are Washington Husky s...
Here is a great blog I stumbled across in honor of baby safety month No Better Place for Baby Than Next to Mama's Heart Posted on Wed, 9...
Any amazing sales going on you want to share?
hello ladies,I have been MIA for a while but I am back, and of course have a question... Amy has been sleeping through the night since 10...
After 4 days of runny noses, sneezing, coughing, and diarrhea, I took Ashton & Carly to the doctor this morning...and they're both sick w...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.