Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2017.
Just super excited... it's been a long 9 months but we finally made it !!! 22 days till my due date... so ready to have this little guy ♡...
First time mom. Due on Feb 4th with my baby girl!!! Super excited but getting real uncomfortable trying to sleep. Any advice?
Okay so I'm pregnant right now and my son is due to be born at the end of February. Long story short I find that marijuana helps with som...
AM only 35 weeks nd 4 days and i lost my mucus plug on the 8th of january and am not due tell feb8th but my water didn't​ brake how long ...
I dont want my mother in law in the delivery room this time, she was there to see my firsy son, which was awkward for me because she watc...
Hey all, pleased so announce that I gave birth to my twins on the 17th of January. I went into the hospital on the 16th for a scheduled i...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.