Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Feb 2018 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2018.
1 - 20 (of 15) questions
So I'm 13 weeks with my second one and today I received a confirm due date. February 14th. Super excited for a Valentine's Day baby. Even...
Congratulations all! So excited to be back again for baby #2. What number are you due with and what is your due date? I am due Feb 5. :) ...
I am currently 10 weeks pregnent and soon been advised for 2nd u/s (NT scan)... i m very nervous about it... just hoping of everything go...
Just found out I'm pregnant and I'm scared because I also have hypothyroidism. Anyone have it as well or know anyone that has it during p...
Just found out I'm pregnant and I'm scared because I also have hypothyroidism. Anyone have it as well or know anyone that has it during p...
Ok so this is baby #2 and my baby #1 ended in mc and as u might guess my nerves went crazy starting to calm down a little and hoping I go...
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
I just found out I was pregnant, the night before i took a test while having sex my husband said I was pregnant he could feel it and my c...
I am only 6 weeks pregnant, and bloated to the max. I look 5 months pregnant.. also I have been producing do much saliva I can't stop swa...
is it possible to get a flat stomach after a c section I had v deliverys before but was thinking if i do a c section will help on restor...
I'm 5 foot tall and currently weigh between 100 and 102 pounds. According to the charts I am below the average weight. This is my second ...
My period was due on the 8th, and no signs of it yet. I ovulated the 1st (my periods are 24 days long and I ovulate a week prior, it's we...
Any ladies fall pregnant overweight to begin with? I'm quite overweight, I wanted to lose weight before I fell but then it just happened....
Ok so I got my period May 2. And I thought I ovulated between the 10th and the 14th, so we were pretty careful. The next week on May 20 I...
Hey guys just found out today that I am expecting baby number 4. Extremely nervous and scared. I ovulated super early right after period ...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.