Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2009.
21 - 40 (of 615) questions
Hi. I had a midwife appointment at 23 weeks and was told I was measuring small, And the baby felt around 3 weeks too small. I am now 26...
I'm a 34 year old alcoholic that's been struggling to get sober for the past year. Last week I passed out at a bar and woke up in the ho...
During scan in 5th week, they told that no sac present. But Urine test tells that the pregancy in positive. I am confused. advise me
hello i am haveing a planned 4th c section in roughley 7 weeks time and i am just wondering if anyone else has had 4 and if anything we...
my baby just dropped a couple days ago, and I am having a lot of white discharge, and keep getting pain in my stomach a couple times a da...
my neighbor was due on december 12, for a couple days she wasnt feeling her baby move as much as before she thought it was normal, but th...
Hi Guys, My boobs have not changed in the slightest, and I don't think they will until my milk comes in at the birth. So my questions is...
NBC, msnbc.com and news services updated 4:08 p.m. PT, Mon., Nov . 23, 2009 Government safety regulators say more than 2.1 million dr...
Hey! Been a while since i been on here and i have a question. So my daughter is 7 months and about a week and we have just started her on...
i have a question how do i know how many weeks im pregnant i am if when i had unpretected sex was july 4 and i was suppose to get my peri...
what happened to all my january mommys???how is everyone and there lil ones???noone posts anymore...
First...I can not believe he is 5 months old :(.....He's getting too big, too fast. His latest accomplishments include...learning to r...
is placenta previa and a low placenta the same thing? and is it okay to have sex i was told not to worry about anything but they didnt sp...
Hi there I had my 20 week scan yesterday and i was told by the sonographer that my baby had dialated kidneys. She mentioned that they ...
I am measuring at 6 weeks gestation, and my hcg levels measure at 29418 mlu when a ultrasound was done on me they said they could see a h...
Hi Friends. Just thought of comparing with stats of my fetus with any of you willing to share and see where I stand. Have been worried...
Hi Friends, I came across many topics similar to mine, but am little confused regarding the LMP and ultrasound dating. I went in for t...
How many of you guys were able to b/f???
had bad braxton hicks well have for 2 weeks but i throwing up 3 i got bad pain that are worst when i walk but cant keep still sitting do...
As of April 17th, Corbin turned 3 months old. Part of me is thinking...'WOW! 3 months already' while the other part is thinking...'ONLY 3...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.