Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2009.
81 - 100 (of 615) questions
My milk never came in and Alec is 8 days old. I finally gave up because he was getting frustrated and it broke my heart. Has anyone els...
Congrats to all of those Mummies that have delivered while i have been at home. Looking after the boys is hectic so I dont get on much. ...
I'm (according to my doctors 5weeks 5days) I went in for an early ultrasound b/c I've had a history of m/c and ectopic. I've had two ultr...
I am now 9 days overdue and had a fetal assessment done today. They said the baby is fine. Placenta looks good and enough water in there ...
Alec Reece came early. I had a planned c-section for Jan. 27, but he decided to come on Jan. 7. I developed toxemia just like I had wit...
I had my son it was soo fsst I didn't even get any meds or an epidural!! I checked in at 6pm and he was born at 9:21pm. But my butthole...
This is Brittney's sister. She wanted me to post that she had the Baby - John Carmen on January 8 at 1:15 p.m. Although 3 weeks early, he...
I am still just as pg as can be...blah!!! (I am due next friday 1/16) but every now and then I get these braxton hick pelvic menstral cra...
I just got back from my doctor and I am still 2cm and 50% effaced...the same I've been for a while now. It's frustrating to not make any ...
I went into L&D for contractions that were about 3min apart. I had dilated from a 2 to a 4...but I was still 50% effaced and baby was sti...
So im 38 weeks...and i have been SO ready for this little booger to get out of me. Im hoping that at my appointent on monday they check i...
Hello everyone!!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that I had my little man, August Noah, on Dec 30th at 8:00 AM. My delivery went ve...
Its been pretty busy since she was born so I havent had a chance to get on here. She was born on dec.29th at 9:03 pm. 7lbs 11 oz 19 and...
Gosh, I can't believe that it has 11 days. I am recovering very well after the c-section and am already starting to think about exercise....
I am 39 weeks along and had my first internal yesterday and she "scraped the membrane" which hurt sooo bad, they nearly had to peel me of...
I am 36 weeks pg and soo miserable. I can't sleep, I have this sinus thing going on & my eyes are soo dry and have to keep switching po...
Has anybody else reached their due date and still waiting for baby to come? I'm due today and have been waiting for contractions all week...
My h seems to be very apprehensive about having the baby now. He keeps saying "keep it in there as long as u can I'm not ready" I want ...
I fear I may have hemeroids. I am 39 weeks and every time I poop there is bright red blood!! I have been taking a stool softeners and it...
Hello ladies! My little man Micah Wade is finally here! He was born at 9:35pm on Dec 30th weighing 8lbs 1oz, 20 1/2 inches long! I am com...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.