Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2010.
Come on, ladies - don't tell me I'm the only one still waiting ;-) So, my due date has come and gone (it was yesterday), and I had ano...
Hello All, I would like to share with all of you...Zachary was born at 10:10am on January 11th, 2010. He weighed 7lbs 5oz and 20 1/4...
So as it is getting time for everyone to give birth I was wondering who was wanting to do it all natural or an Epidural and for those who...
June came on 1/16/10 at 1 pm. Contractions started around 5 am. She is healthy at home all is well!!!!
Well, I'm currently 5 days away from my due date and still waiting. No contractions, no dilation. I just finished work yesterday, so I ...
I read on here often about women wanting to induce their labor, or are so ready and figure since 37 weeks is considered full term they sh...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.