Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2012.
i hav a lot to say but the twins were born tues as an emergency c section. jacob and nicholas are both in nicu but doing well. i will try...
I'm being induced tommarrow I can't believe I'm going to meet paisley @ 31 weeks preggo!!!!!! I'm terified for paisley!!!!
Ok so I'm 29 weeks + 5 days pregnant & I've gain 25lb so far. Is it too much weight ? Obviously I know it's impossible to stop gaining we...
I'm 30 weeks and a day and my baby weighs only 2 pounds.. I have to go in for monitoring once a week anybody else having these problems?
So went to my 34w check up today. And due to my high blood pressure this whole pregnancy, headaches, protein in my urine and rib pain loo...
I'm 21 years old with my first child on the way its really hard for me to keep up with everything because in the last 3 months I have mov...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.