Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2015.
How off are these measurements really because i don't want to give birth to a toddler granted my husband is 6'4 250lbs.
I'm being induced on wednesday ! How long does it take? And what do they do! I'm so nervous
im 39 weeks and I'm barely 1cm I've made no progress....how can I get this baby to hurry up I'm in a lot of pain, can barely walk...I've ...
Overdue really tired, feeling lazy I was super excited at 40 ready to meet my baby girl but now its like come on hurry up lol . I want to...
Baby girl was due yesterday but still no sign of her coming anytime soon, my patience is running out but trying to keep positive since I ...
I am 40+4. I have felt sharp stretching pain in my vagina. Last night it got worse. I can barely walk or get off the bed/couch or get on ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.