Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2009.
37 - 42 (of 918) questions
I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's favorites are! I love and swear by pamper's diapers for Jeremy and huggies wipes either ...
I gained 20kilos/44lbs when pregnant with Lilly. I have lost that now and some. I am continung to loose weight but would like to start TT...
Jeremy had his 1yr check up friday he is 27 1/2 lbs and 32 1/2 inces long. He's 95th percentile for everything. He is in the clear for hi...
Cooper just turned one a few days ago, and all of a sudden, my easiest-sleeper-in-the-world doesn't want to go to bed!! He starts crying...
Just wanted to get everyone's take on napping now that our babes are a year. It was a little more relaxed with my first since my mother ...
Oh. My. Gosh. You have got to be kidding me. We took plan B. THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!! WE ARE SEPARATING!!!!!!!!! ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.