Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2010.
1 - 20 (of 362) questions
15 weeks 5 days and getting pains in my ribs and like kinda under my breasts just wondering if anyone else is having these???
I found out Saturday I'm six weeks pregnant after having my tubes tied in 2009. I'm surprised but happy. I never thought I'd be pregnan...
I'm 14 weeks pregnant and have expierenced heart palpiatations I have an extra heart beat. I never expierenced this with my first born. W...
my baby is 8 months old in the womb and she was moving actively in womb till now and it had been two days she stop moving, is this normal?
I got my tubs tied n may 07 I have never missed a period or Been late my cycle comes for 7days I'm 2weeks late is it possible I'm pregnan...
If you Are pregnant and you didn't miss a period the month before you can still be pregnant
Well i just had an interview today but i have a really great feeling that i will get hired. When should i tell them im expecting im 11wee...
Ok so I'm 20 weeks this week and unless I'm SUPER stuffed full of food I have like no bump. I was 96lbs when I got pregnant and 102 @ 9 w...
Hi Doc! I'm 33 weeks pregnant & have been suffering from terrible sciatica pain since I was 20 weeks. I have fallen several times an a...
this is my babys face shot at 26 weeks but i can see a cleft lip? im worried what do u think???
Hi! I'm new here (due July 29th) and I thought it would be nice to compile a due dates list. Please say hi, and supply your name, your du...
I have a son in im pregnant now. My question is can my strech marks from my first pregnacy go away even if its ben 2years
Bad news ladies, I had an ultrasound today finally, turns out the baby had died and stopped growing at 8 weeks. I'm 15 weeks now and I've...
Hey there, Wishes to all. I was just wondering and thought it would be a good idea to get responses from all of us here about the positio...
i just found out that i am pregnant. My concern is that i have been spotting for twelve days and i have had a big clump of runny blood co...
As much as I love being pregnant, I'm not impressed with my new greasy hair! Even as soon as I shower, it looks as though I haven't wash...
hi i have a question so i had my perios 2 weeks ago and lately i been feeling dizzy lightheaded and my breast are tender it cant be my p...
i am 16 weeks pregnant can i know the attached pic is whether boy or girl ????
Hey girls, it has been so long since we all talked. I can't believe how fast time is going by. I wanted to know if you guys wanted to be ...
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.