Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2010.
1 - 6 (of 362) questions
15 weeks 5 days and getting pains in my ribs and like kinda under my breasts just wondering if anyone else is having these???
I found out Saturday I'm six weeks pregnant after having my tubes tied in 2009. I'm surprised but happy. I never thought I'd be pregnan...
I'm 14 weeks pregnant and have expierenced heart palpiatations I have an extra heart beat. I never expierenced this with my first born. W...
my baby is 8 months old in the womb and she was moving actively in womb till now and it had been two days she stop moving, is this normal?
I got my tubs tied n may 07 I have never missed a period or Been late my cycle comes for 7days I'm 2weeks late is it possible I'm pregnan...
If you Are pregnant and you didn't miss a period the month before you can still be pregnant
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.