Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2010.
I found out Saturday I'm six weeks pregnant after having my tubes tied in 2009. I'm surprised but happy. I never thought I'd be pregnan...
my baby is 8 months old in the womb and she was moving actively in womb till now and it had been two days she stop moving, is this normal?
Hi! I'm new here (due July 29th) and I thought it would be nice to compile a due dates list. Please say hi, and supply your name, your du...
Bad news ladies, I had an ultrasound today finally, turns out the baby had died and stopped growing at 8 weeks. I'm 15 weeks now and I've...
Hey there, Wishes to all. I was just wondering and thought it would be a good idea to get responses from all of us here about the positio...
As much as I love being pregnant, I'm not impressed with my new greasy hair! Even as soon as I shower, it looks as though I haven't wash...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.