Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.
I'm so nervous
How long does it take to loose the weight gained in pregnancy? I know its different for everyone... ive lost 24 lbs in 16 days.. ive got ...
I'm a ftm and this whole new mommy thing is really getting to me :( I haven't felt well since I've had her and all day today felt sick bu...
Oh my goodness I am so glad that its not still us :) Dont get me wrong I loved being pregnant up until day 12 overdue!!! LOL but wow tho...
What can you do for baby acne???? I have noticed when you are holding my daughter her legs turn purple like she isn't getting circula...
Our baby girl is a Month old today :( so hard to believe, where does the time go ?? She's growing like a weed, don't know what id do with...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.