Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.
Well my hubby is just dropping our daughter off with her grandparents which was the last thing to organise before tomorrow. I'm actually ...
at 3am :) sooo freaking happy, naturel birth :) happy 4th of july and birthday to my baby :) in lovee
Hi ladies, Just a quickly, so last night went to the loo and passed a jelly like substance .... I believe this to be. A show? Wha...
soo ive been having mad BH like i get 8 in 1 hour, is that a sign of labor? and ive been getting a lot of discharge and having to pop a l...
Is it just me or does the time feel like its vanished since getting that first positive result? Can't believe that in less than a week I'...
well im 37 weeks and 3 days i was hoping i would be dilating,but yesterday at my appt they said im not,my baby is not ready to come out y...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.