Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2017.
41 - 60 (of 77) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm on my third pregnancy - 9 weeks - and my legs have been incredibly itchy, starting a week before I found out I was pregnant. Is this ...
4 answers |
Hi everyone!! My husband and I just found out we're expecting our 2nd. I've been so nervous bc with my son I was sick my entire pregnancy...
7 answers |
7375907 tn?1402105972
My husband and I have a named picked out if our baby is a boy but I am not sold on it completely. Our first born name is Asher and I love...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm showing already! This is my second child. Does that mean this child is going to be bigger??
5 answers |
So i know its really CONTROVERSIAL but i just wanted to know your thoughts on it mommas. So yesterday i was at a wedding and had a glass ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I just notice this evening when i go to wipe i have a little blood i am 8 weeks pregant this only happens when i wipe is this normal? Wh...
3 answers |
Well Hi moms I'm 6 weeks with a due date of July 4th, this is my first baby so I'm very excited just very nervous and scared! This was a ...
9 answers |
Hi all, I'm about 6 weeks as well and expecting baby number 3 in July 2017. Just need some tips on keeping excessive weight off espec...
1 answer |
Hi ladies, just a quick question. I am currently 7weeks pregnant with my first baby. My OBGNY isn't able to get me into my first appointm...
3 answers |
I am 37 and 9w pregnant with my 2nd baby. For the past week or so I have been having the frequency to urinate a lot.. and when I do it on...
8 weeks and showing first pregnancy
3 answers |
Anyone else take this test? Just took it Wednesday at 10 weeks. Wasn't offered it with my first but now I'm so anxious to get the results...
Hi i am about 7 weeks pregnant and cannot sleep on my back. I feel a tightness accompanied by cramps when laying that way.is this normal?
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi ladies...I will be exactly 7 wks on Monday and I will be getting my first ultrasound. Has anyone else heard their baby's heartbeat th...
2 answers |
My husband and I are on baby #3 (unplanned) I think he might still be in a bit of shock. Anybody know of a way to help him get used to...
3 answers |
Hi mommies!!!I just found out I'm about two months pregnant this will be my third baby I'm so nervous about this one because I will have ...
Went to the dr last week at 6 weeks and dr did an ultrasound (vaginal & stomach) and said he could see everything but the baby, all sacs ...
Hi. At my ultrasound today the doctor said I'm 9w5days. I looked up online and seems other ultrasounds babies look little bigger, my litt...
1 answer |
I havnt had any morning sickness but i have felt nauseus at night. My boobs are sooo sore and i have gone up a size already. My back ache...
4 answers |
This is my 3rd pregnancy my last one was with twins and i had my girls 4 months early and we lost one. I now have to go see a military do...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community Resources