Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.
21 - 40 (of 266) questions
i want a pill that gets u pragnat now email me yahoo jefferson.***@**** bye
hey guys. i need help to put my mind at ease. i'm 17, and very confused...here goes. my boyfriend came over to see me in march (2009)....
So - I guess everyone had their babes and deserted us! LOL! I wonder how everyone is doing??
Hi ladies, sorry it's been so long. I'd been going through a lot (my father had a relapse healthwise) which I may go into detail later. A...
Alexis is still not eating much. Maybe 4 oz at a time if I am lucky. She goes to her 4 mo apt tomorrow.
Cash's ENT and his Pediatric ENT have both suggested that I let him sleep on his tummy. He is eleven weeks old tomorrow and it scares me...
There has been a recall of certain Infants and Childrens Tylenol. You can get more info at the following link: www . tylenol.com/page.jh...
Okay, I am 26 years old and I have never had a normal monthly period... Usually I have them 5 times a year but they always fall on the sa...
Hu guys, well Medina is teething! She will be 3 months next week (9th June) and she already has a tooth emerging (the bottom). She was...
OK - My baby is now 7 and half weeks old. Ever since he was about 3 weeks old - when he sleeps it sounds like he has a rattling in the b...
How long did you bleed after your C-section? Its been 7 weeks and I stopped at around 5 and now I am passing bright red clots and bright...
I want to ask you girls something. My daughter is 10 weeks now, she is a perfect little angel, she sleeps trough the night, smiles and al...
Hi guys, I am facing a really major decision that I need to make and need some urgent advice. I am Australian but am living in Germ...
Hi ladies. I know you're all probably off enjoying your little bundles but I thought maybe we could all check in and give our updates. Pl...
My little bundle of joy arrived on the 1st of july, he caused us a bit of a scare as he picked up a nasty infection during birth and we b...
Hey everybody Terell Donte a.k.a JT is here!!! So he wasn't born in June like people thought he would but I still want to be apart of thi...
Ok so... friday had an antenatal, you no that feeling when u go to the gym and i havent worked out in so long and ur legs etc are sooo p...
Hi guys, Well finally we're at home, thank God So to update you guys on what happened. On 20/6, my midwife was over and we noticed ...
Cairo Sofia arrived on June 23, 2009 and 6:37am. I had a Dr Appointment on Monday and my Dr re-swept my membranes. After leaving the off...
Patrick Noah was born on June 30, 2009 at 1:18am. He was 6 days early. He weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces and was 21 inches long. He is perfec...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.