Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.
61 - 80 (of 266) questions
Hi guys, Just to let you guys know that I will be most likely induced tomorrow due to the unexpected skin disorder called PUPPP or Pru...
I haven't been here in awhile but I was wondering has anyone gone into labor while I've been gone? If not whose due date is coming up first?
Hi ladies, just wanted to update you really quickly. I went into labor on the 25th and delivered my precious baby girl that evening. Cont...
I dont no if something is wrong with me but im not nesting, my house is a mess, i cant be bothered doing anything all i want to do is si...
Hi guys. I'm 36 weeks and starting to have really bad back pain right below my left shoulder blade and upper back. It hurts to even sit u...
Hi girls i had my antenatal yesturday, supposedly bub is facing the wrong way say i am laying on my back its facing the bed instead of...
So it is our month! Our babies are coming and there is no stopping it! I thought about a week ago that things were taking forever. Now......
38w5d YAY!! So last night, i keep waking up to really bad contractions and cramps, nothin i did would make them go away, they just got w...
I'm almost 36 weeks and I normally feel my little guy bopping around a bunch, esp. at night. Last night, however, he was going BONKERS in...
So I just had my 36 week appointment. The Dr gave me an ultrasound and determined that baby is measuring 2.5 weeks ahead. She is still he...
Today I had an ultrasound done at 35 1/2 weeks. I was told I have a grade 3 placenta. I guess they grade your placenta from a 1-3 with ...
Ladies - I am almost 34 weeks, and for the last few nights I have been having horrible hip pain. My hips are sore and achy, but that's n...
I am 35 weeks pregnant, almost 36. My LMP was on september 18, 2008 and due date from early ultrasound and from LMP correspond exactly. ...
I can't believe I only have 9days left until I meet my daughter!!! My son keeps telling everybody that his baby sister will be here in 2w...
For the last week or so all I want to do is organize everything - and if I'm not organizing, I'm thinking about things to organize or way...
Hi ladies! im struggling here :( every time i find a name i like my partner doesnt i dont have a name yet for our little boy and i ...
3 DAYS LEST. IM DUE 6/3 BUT THEY ARE INDUCING ME AT 5 AM ON TUES THE 26TH .IM SOOO EXCITED. ISABELLA WILL BE HERE IN 90 OR SO HOURS. THAT...
Just got back from my dr's appt. Everything went well. I am now 2 cm dilated, dr didn't mention effacement. Anyhow, I was placed on the m...
I just have to say, I have 29 days remaining until my due date!!! Which means even fewer until baby is born. None of my doctors believe I...
I've had heaps of thick yellow discharge today and everywhere I've read makes me believe it's my mucous plug. Has anyone else had an incr...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.