Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.
So my little Lucy was born on Friday June 5th at 12:56pm!!!!! The story is....... My mom came last week from Poland to help me. Dont get...
I had an exam on Wednesday at 37 1/2 weeks so my OB could check for dilation -- I was 1 cm dilated. She told me I might have some brown s...
Hi guys, Just to let you guys know that I will be most likely induced tomorrow due to the unexpected skin disorder called PUPPP or Pru...
I haven't been here in awhile but I was wondering has anyone gone into labor while I've been gone? If not whose due date is coming up first?
Hi ladies, just wanted to update you really quickly. I went into labor on the 25th and delivered my precious baby girl that evening. Cont...
I dont no if something is wrong with me but im not nesting, my house is a mess, i cant be bothered doing anything all i want to do is si...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.