Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2011.
1 - 6 (of 79) questions
where's the June 2012 group?
On june 19, 2011 I started having contractions. As the hours progressed, i noticed a bloody show so doctors had me come in. It was at th...
New Mommy Weight Loss Challenge Group! With many mom's and mom's-to-be discussing how they plan on losing weight after birth, we'd li...
Aubrey Jean was born on May 25th at 12:49 a.m. 24 hours of labor and then an emergency c-section and 2 and a half weeks early...everyone...
Please help!! I went for my first US yesterday. I tested positive on a home pregnancy test on May 30th. I am not really sure when my last...
Okay , so I am having trouble with knowing who my unborn babys father is. And I talked to my Ob doctor and she did not help at all. My st...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.